The primary purpose of this job is to operate and monitor machines routinely used in the production of the
organization’s product. May be involved in the basic set-up, calibration and maintenance of equipment and/or
perform finish operations.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
1. Adheres to Company Core Beliefs and all safety and quality requirements.
2. Operates machinery used in the manufacture of products with close supervision.
3. May be involved in the basic set-up and/or calibration of equipment.
4. Loads component materials into product specific tools and/or performs finishing operations.
5. Reads and follows operating manuals, maintenance instructions and procedures.
6. Inspects parts visually and dimensionally to assure conformance to requirements.
7. Follows established documentation for product manufacturing.
8. Cleans and maintains machinery as necessary.
9. Performs other functions as required.
Minimum Education: High school graduate or equivalent. Technical or vocational schooling preferred.
Minimum Experience: 0-1 year experience operating machinery in a manufacturing environment.
Specialized Knowledge: Ability to read and understand blueprints.
Special Skills: Ability to work with small precision parts.
Other: Ability to read, comprehend and follow detailed instructions
- 200 S. Yorkshire St. Salem Virginia 24153
Popular Ads Overall
- Astrol Security Engineering Pte Ltd (445 views)
- House for rent (431 views)
- House for rent (366 views)
- Hunting Land (339 views)
- New Life Presbyterian Annual Church Yard and Brunswick Stew Sale (296 views)
- Real Estate Auction (285 views)
- ESTATE SALE (234 views)
- “HoneyDo” Handyman Services LLC. (229 views)
- Marvel Center Opening Soon! (227 views)
- CLAYTON KENDRICK PAVING (224 views)