CHARLESTON — Attorney General Patrick Morrisey announced a representative from his office will meet with north central West Virginia residents in August to discuss consumer-related issues and answer any potential questions.
“These public events are a great way for consumers to talk one-on-one with our consumer representatives,” Attorney General Morrisey said. “Residents can easily get questions answered, learn what is going on in their area and how to keep personal information safe and secure.”
Pam Krushansky, a consumer outreach and compliance specialist with the office, will host the events as scheduled below:
- Aug. 3: 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. – Fairview Senior Center front porch, 404 Main St., Fairview
- Aug. 4: 11:00 a.m. to Noon – Seneca Center main floor, 709 Beechurst Ave., Morgantown
- Aug. 6: 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. – Lewis County Senior Center front porch, 171 W. 2nd St., Weston
- Aug. 10: 11:00 a.m. to Noon – Mineral County Commission Room, 150 Armstrong St., Keyser
- Aug. 11: 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. – Taylor County Senior Center front porch, 52 Trap Road, Grafton
- Aug. 12: 11:00 a.m. to Noon – Parsons Senior Center, 217 Senior Lane, Parsons
- Aug. 17: 11:00 a.m. to Noon – Preston Commission Office, 106 W. Main St., Kingwood
- Aug. 18: 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. – Uphsur County Senior Center front porch, 28 N. Kanawha St., Buckhannon
- Aug. 19: 11:00 a.m. to Noon – Randolph County Commission Meeting Room, 4 Randolph Ave., Elkins
For information on additional requirements specific to any location, attendees are encouraged to contact Pam Krushansky at 304-741-5834.